I try to make it look like it's not work -- that's the biggest key. I've got it pretty good. There's no sense in making life seem like it's a struggle, because that doesn't make anybody feel better." Ashton Kutcher"
I try to borrow the above statement from the latest news of one of my favorite actors in hollywood. Ashton is 31 years old and is married to also my favorite actress Demi Moore (GHOST - the movie with Patrick Swayze) who is 46 years old. Here is the link to what they shared about their marriage - http://www.parade.com/index.html.
I shared to you the thoughts of Ashton because I also share the same thoughts like what he said during his interview with PARADE. Ashton is also an Eg0-Free Man and unlike few men I know who has insecurity of the presence of a strong lady/woman, they should think twice hehehe
Last week, my friend Lloyd Luna was in Q-TV and was interviewed about the 10 moments to look at why you will say that your job is boring.
Going back to loving your job so that you will find enjoyment in what you do, yes, Ashton is right, you just have to feel like everyday of your work
is fun. “The real trick is putting yourself around people you admire,” Kutcher says.
Again, it is true, you only have to seek to be friends with people who are self-motivating and optimistic. In that way, you will browse elbows with people who only think about the best in life and the best in each person. Forget about the nega-folks/. Share your passion with people who has the same passion as yours. My new found friends with WOMEN-AKLAN shared the same passion in service and dancing - BALLROOM. So we are smiling at the end of our busy days and events.
The highest service is SERVICE TO OTHERS. That is how I make myself happy. I feel contented when some people comes to me and ask my opinion, my services in helping them get things done and my presence whenever they need me around. That alone is a feeling of gladness in my heart that ..hey, I belong and I am important to them, my personality is not a threat and that they value my presence.
One thing I value from being there for this people who needs help is that - GIVING is more fulfilling than receiving. Though, I do not deny that I love to receive gifts, however, I am happier when I give my 3 T's (time, talent and treasure). I don't have much when it comes to treasure, but I know how to find ways to get other people who has MANY to join me and help in our advocacies. That way, you also make other people happy by facilitating what they want to happen when they can't be around, but only to give their treasure. After all, it goes to the underprivileged brothers and sisters.
I remember my late husband who always push me to shine in anything that I do. He would always remind me of my schedule and the things I need to accomplish for the day. I was happy to read about Ashton and Demi's marriage life.
http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2009/08/ashton-kutcher-looking-for-trouble.html
Wish you a fun and fulfilling day at your work today. Stay passionate in what you do and everything will fall into places. Remember, your job now is the only job you have to fulfill your want and need, so take good care of it and seize the moment. Especially now that we are on an economic turmoil, you have to think twice about leaving your job. Carpe Diem, as my good friend Ed would always say.
I try to borrow the above statement from the latest news of one of my favorite actors in hollywood. Ashton is 31 years old and is married to also my favorite actress Demi Moore (GHOST - the movie with Patrick Swayze) who is 46 years old. Here is the link to what they shared about their marriage - http://www.parade.com/index.html.
I shared to you the thoughts of Ashton because I also share the same thoughts like what he said during his interview with PARADE. Ashton is also an Eg0-Free Man and unlike few men I know who has insecurity of the presence of a strong lady/woman, they should think twice hehehe
Last week, my friend Lloyd Luna was in Q-TV and was interviewed about the 10 moments to look at why you will say that your job is boring.
Going back to loving your job so that you will find enjoyment in what you do, yes, Ashton is right, you just have to feel like everyday of your work
is fun. “The real trick is putting yourself around people you admire,” Kutcher says.Again, it is true, you only have to seek to be friends with people who are self-motivating and optimistic. In that way, you will browse elbows with people who only think about the best in life and the best in each person. Forget about the nega-folks/. Share your passion with people who has the same passion as yours. My new found friends with WOMEN-AKLAN shared the same passion in service and dancing - BALLROOM. So we are smiling at the end of our busy days and events.
The highest service is SERVICE TO OTHERS. That is how I make myself happy. I feel contented when some people comes to me and ask my opinion, my services in helping them get things done and my presence whenever they need me around. That alone is a feeling of gladness in my heart that ..hey, I belong and I am important to them, my personality is not a threat and that they value my presence.
One thing I value from being there for this people who needs help is that - GIVING is more fulfilling than receiving. Though, I do not deny that I love to receive gifts, however, I am happier when I give my 3 T's (time, talent and treasure). I don't have much when it comes to treasure, but I know how to find ways to get other people who has MANY to join me and help in our advocacies. That way, you also make other people happy by facilitating what they want to happen when they can't be around, but only to give their treasure. After all, it goes to the underprivileged brothers and sisters.
I remember my late husband who always push me to shine in anything that I do. He would always remind me of my schedule and the things I need to accomplish for the day. I was happy to read about Ashton and Demi's marriage life.
http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2009/08/ashton-kutcher-looking-for-trouble.html
Wish you a fun and fulfilling day at your work today. Stay passionate in what you do and everything will fall into places. Remember, your job now is the only job you have to fulfill your want and need, so take good care of it and seize the moment. Especially now that we are on an economic turmoil, you have to think twice about leaving your job. Carpe Diem, as my good friend Ed would always say.
No comments:
Post a Comment