What a long day for me last August 13. From school, I went in town to join the fun during the birthday celebration of my good friend in service, Joanna. She and another friend of hers celebrated it with our handicapped children of STAC. Food was plentiful and in fact, we nearly run out of food since she herself did not expected the many children and parents who came and had fun during the significant and meaningful celebration for the bday girl hehehe
I had a surprise when my daughter, Clouds came and also brought along some lollipops for the kids...what a kind initiative and gesture from her. She has been my partner in my advocacy and am very proud of her for growing the way I prayed for her to be.
What a day of blessings, too...because i started with a day of one-act-of-kindness and end up fulfilled once more with all the good things and kindness that were passed around. They said, "Pay it For
ward." That is what exactly I am doing. My friends who are around that came and blessed and is continually blessing me with kindness, I can only Pay it Forward in appreciation.
ward." That is what exactly I am doing. My friends who are around that came and blessed and is continually blessing me with kindness, I can only Pay it Forward in appreciation.I saw my favorite special child, Cesar. As usual, he sang a good song for the bday celebrators. It was again like that day to remember of what he did during my bday for a cause concert with MMJ last April 18. Cesar is so adorable and he sings really good....I assure you, all your hair will really stand up.

All good things ends well and we made another person happy by being their for her in her important day. Joanna, as always will remain the sweetest person for and with STAC.
Thank you to CAVANAH FACIAL CENTER and our favorite hairstylist - DODIE for making me beautiful each day. Thank you for the friendship and sharing all your expertise to us.
When it rains, it pour. Indeed, good KARMA is all i need in my life. That is why I remain silent for some criticism and stay stronger everytime I face the challenges each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment