Father, I know You have great plans for me. Help me see them through.
For whatever it is and what will be, LET THY WILL BE DONE.
First and foremost, I would like to say THANK YOU to someone out there who played my guardian angel during the event that my integrity at work was doubted. Now, we can start the smooth journey of our job ahead...
Just to give you the good news that our 2nd beneficiary of prosthesis leg Lailanie is now at PGH for rehabilitation. I bet, she is also enjoying the goodness of her foster club, our counterpart and sisterclub in Manila. She is accompanied by her Mom and hopefully, she will soon walked with her new right leg. Of course, our heartfelt thanks to those who are supportive of our cause, for the benefit of the poor, to the glory of God.
On the other hand, the simultaneous devastation of typhoon Ondoy and Pepeng in our country is another wake up call for others to leave simply so others may live, to make everyday like christmas and to love one another without terms and condition. You can have wealth up to neck and even way above your head, however, the more wealth you amass, am sure, the more emptiness you feel. Tell me if this is not true?
That is why more and more wealthy people are now becoming like a missionary, even making Mother Teresa their idol. If you you read about Mother Teresa, she once said, "What I do, you can not do. What you do, I can not do." So, to those of you are doing the best they can, I hope you do it with gladness in your heart and with passion, commitment and sincerity and not for any other personal reason and interest.
It is nice to hear that some people, they can volunteer there presence if they don't have money. It is inspiring hearing them giving themselves, sacrificing away from the family just to be able to help out. Others, on the other hand, are busy criticizing other people and taking down notes of the negative side, rather, than help and make this country better and safer.
Oh well, this is my sentiments today.
I ended my day as usual with peace in my heart. Remember ARK? And I gained more friends, too.
Sigh, i can't post pictures again for my N90 is not working again {?} transfering the photos to my PC. So, I guess, Smart is not smart after all hehehe
Lord, let me embrace the role of the angels in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment