Been a while, huh! There were so much things that have happened since I last posted in October 2012. Sorry for the very late update.
If you are following me at www.upliftinternationale.org website, then you would know what's going on around in our latest trip.
Today, I would like to share with you the attached picture with Christine whom I feel elated to see how wonderful the work of volunteerism can change life, can make a child smile, and can make a difference in the life of others.
![]() |
| Christine - 7yo (April 3, 2013) |
I have to sneak out from my office earlier to bring her back for a follow up check up and see her big improvement.
To those who have helped extend their helping hands, MARAMING SALAMAT po sa lahat. May God continously bless your good heart.
I wish for more children to smile better in the next few days and months.
In between, we are running errands for some events, literacy program, out of town seminars, eco-tourism concerns, media events, and the like.
Our W.A.L.K. project (Wishes of Aid and Limbs for Kids) went beyond children as we MADE DREAMS REAL for Ricky's new leg.
![]() |
| Ricky durinig WVRAA recently with his new right robotic stainless leg |
More blessings to all our silent benefactors and co-volunteers. Will update soon again.


No comments:
Post a Comment